New Comers from our Kickstarter Angels pls read this!

Can you set me up? Thanks !

Missing my badge

Most of our Angels up there are setup. Enjoy!:grinning:

@Doktor_Jones @marcdimmick

If you are not able to access the Kickstarter Angels category, please check if you had submitted your KS user name and Backer Number when you sign up.

Please be advised, the Kickstarter Angels category is a restricted category since it will contain Angels only information, privacy and exclusives.

That’s why we need to know your Kickstarter User Name and Backer Number to verify your Angel’s status. Please fill it up when you sign up.

For Angels who have already signed up but forgot to put your Kickstarter User Name and Backer Number. Please click your avatar on the up right corner, click your user name, then you’ll see “preferences”, you can fill your KS User Name and Backer Number up there.

Hi Kevin,

Don’t worry. Everyone forgets something! :blush:

Please take a look on this post here:
http://forum.qoopow.com/t/missed-upgrading-or-didnt-pledge-in-time-lost-n-found-for-angels/56?source_topic_id=62

Updated my profile :slight_smile:

Thank you! It’s all set now. Enjoy! :grinning:

I guess I’m not set up. I do not see any cool green badge.

You are good now. Enjoy!:blush:

need to be set up :frowning:

Done! :slight_smile:

It seems I need to be setup.

Done! :slight_smile:

Hi! I dont see the fresh angel badge. Thanks

OK, I’m another one who didn’t see the fields for backer info during sign up, but I’ve added them now to my profile.

I put in the Backernumber and KS-Username, but still no accsses to the thread… maybe the “ö” in my name is a issue!? Please help :slight_smile:

Filled in KS name and KS backernr but no batch yet.

Hey there, KSA here :slight_smile:

Missing angel batch, thank you in advance

I dont have the symbol on my account.

I still can’t access the Kickstarter pledge topic. My kickstarter Name and Number is in my Profile, however still Access denied !