New Comers from our Kickstarter Angels pls read this!

Please setup my account for Kickstarter Angel, thanks.

For some reason:

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

when I click on http://forum.qoopow.com/c/For-Kickstarter-Angels-Only

not set up yet

Hopefully I did it right I put KS name but forgot to put backer number but followed instructions and add it after the fact.

I do not seem to be set up.

I shouldn’t be able to see the Kickstarter Angels in the categories list.

Hope i did i right

I followed the instructions, waited a couple minutes, got my badges promoting me to KS Angel, waited a couple minutes and was able to get in.

Very simple. Took just 5 minutes or so.

Quite a fancy forum.

Hey @all ,

If you are not able to access the Kickstarter Angels category, please check if you had submitted your KS user name and Backer Number when you sign up.

Please be advised, the Kickstarter Angels category is a restricted category since it will contain Angels only information, privacy and exclusives.

That’s why we need to know your Kickstarter User Name and Backer Number to verify your Angel’s status. Please fill it up when you sign up.

For Angels who have already signed up but forgot to put your Kickstarter User Name and Backer Number. Please click your avatar on the up right corner, click your user name, then you’ll see “preferences”, you can fill your KS User Name and Backer Number up there.

Thanks! :grinning:

It appears I need to be granted access.

@Hedius @JackD Done!:blush:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

You are welcome! :grinning:

Ok, everything looks cool, now. My pledge is correct.

Great to hear that! :blush:

Hello @Jack, I just updated my profile w/ my KS info. Thanks!

I’m also not setup yet, thank you.

@sgskinner @cp1 You are all set! :slight_smile:

Okay - I’ve added my Kickstarter ID and my backer number to my profile, a few hours ago now - but I’m still not on as an Angel. If you would press the magic buttons your end, please?