qualMeter X owners - come to say Hi~

Hey qualMeter X owners! We are very glad to see you here! Come in and say Hi to everyone here~ :slight_smile:

QooPow Team

I guess I’ll go first then. I’m Tony from Sheridan, Wyoming and I’m looking forward to using your product. To be able to verify a cable and / or charger is working properly is a great idea considering how expensive some of my gadgets are. I’d be interested in joining your qualified testing group too when that comes around…

Hey All,

I’m Prakash from Singapore and i’m super excited about your product… So far been using the more complicated testers and this will really make my life easier when testing cables and power banks.

One weird question/request. Do you think it’d be possible to create another device or an add-on device that will allow us to test the actual capacity of power banks?

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Prakash

Hi, I’m Jan-Pier from Groningen, the Netherlands. I have lots of chargers and cables, and for most of them I feel they don’t work very well. So this will give me a change to weed out the bad ones, and throw them away. Should make my wife very happy :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Ulisses, from Portugal. I’m not a qualMeter X user yet but I’m looking forward to be ASAP. :wink:
I think it will make my life much easier because then I can be sure which one I can use (and which I can throw away). You can count on me to join the testing group. Keep up.

Just wanted to say that from the looks of it this seems to be a great product, I’m even starting to recommend this product before using. I’m very much a Techie and have been for many years, I love everything tech.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for showing up here to intro yourselves!

We feel very excited and lucky to have you backing us. You are the power to encourage us trying our best to deliver a sound piece of qualMeter to you! :muscle:

Thank you again!:vulcan:

Jack