Tracking number doesn't exist

After PayPal order confirmation email showed a link for tracking information. The tracking number doesn’t exist

Hi Russell,

Thanks for contacting us!

I replied you on the same day you asked the question via our web contact form. But I found it out later that the email was not able to send to your email address due to the following returning reason:

smtp; 553 5.3.0 flph385 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 123.58.177.145 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

This usually means that your email server was banned from receiving emails due to somehow abuse usage. Someone on your same email server was trying to send massive unauthorized emails.

I did try couple of more times to reply you but with no luck.

Anyway, I am glad you have figured out the way to contact us on our forum. The answer is following here:

The international tracking number usually takes up to 3~5 business days to be available online for tracking. And we are having a national wide holidy on April 1~4th. Please give it a bit more time and track it back later at http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=LW056471133CN&fc=0

Thanks for your understanding!

Jack

Thank You for your prompt response. The initial email did receive ok. Since it has been a week since then & still shows tracking number doesn’t exist I figured we should start looking into it.

Please don’t worry about it. We ship in weekly basis. The tracking number will usually be printed out early from China Post once we’ve received your order. And then the packages (not only yours) will be gathered together and deliver to our shipping partner at the end of the week. They’ll take couple of days to handle the packages. It’ll take 1 more day to have the tracking numbers available online once the packages are shipped out from their door. So I think you just need to be a bit more patient. You will be able to track your order later.

Thanks!

Jack

I noticed something similar when mine shipped out. It wasn’t until the package arrived state-side that it magically showed up in the tracking system.

You may be able to get some information sooner (but only once they’ve actually tendered the shipment to CP) by using the China Post tracking system.

Very practical!

Thank you @Doktor_Jones:grinning: