Sorry, you don't have access to that topic!

I am experiencing the same problem.

@nexusnet This is actually not a problem. After you signed up, as long as you have filled the information required to verify your Angel’s status up. We’ll manually grant you the access as soon as we could. Like now. You are good to go. Enjoy! :blush:

I’m having access issue, backer # 629, please fix, thank you.

I think you are good now. Thanks! :blush:

Well Make it another one. My original account was even wiped out GO figure uh?
I am Backer #810 so fix it when you get a chance… :slight_smile:

@KimbaWLion

No worries, please click your avatar (the K) on the up right corner, click your user name, then you’ll see “preferences”, you can fill your KS User Name and Backer Number up there. I’ll set you up when you have done.:blush:

Backer no 1,620, I’m also unable to access the forum

I think you are good now. Thanks! :blush:

hey Jack. It’s been a full day since I filled out the info. I still don’t have access. Any info would be appreciated

I am sorry for the delay @RWink !

Your access is now granted. Enjoy!

Thank you very much

@RWink You are very welcome! And thank you for your patient! :blush:

Hi, I also have the problem of Not being able to access the KS Angel page, backer: 531. Please help to check. Thanks

you are good now. Thanks!:blush:

Can’t access either
Backed#1251

@Nails

You are good to go. Thanks! :grinning:

@Jack I cannot access any of the angel pages to get any status, tracking etc… backer #427

@murraypz

Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

You didn’t fill up your KS User Name(Account Name) and Backer No. when you were registering our forum. We need those information to verify your Angel status since the KS Angel section has many Angel’s only information and benefits. Please follow the instruction below to fill your info up.

First, click on your avatar on the up-right corner then click the “gear” to open your preferences.

Then find the fields to fill your info up. Then save.

We’ll then set you up once you have done it.

Thanks!

Jack

New Comers from our Kickstarter Angels pls read this!

Ok, I’m not sure I’ve done it or not. KS doesn’t have usernames, only names and emails. So, I put in my name and backer number.

@murraypz

You are setup and good to go.:blush:

Thanks!

Jack