qualmeter
meter
qualmeter-x
tips
manual
instruction
usb

Hey everyone,

We have our newly designed Manual for qualMeters.

Please feel free to view and download it here on Google Drive. :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

Jack

BTW, This post is for manual and instruction discussion only, if you have product related questions please post at related categories.

QooPow manual
New Comers from our Kickstarter Angels pls read this!

Can we please have a Download link from a location that doesnt require a linkedin account to download?

@lord_rel

It’s a good idea. Do you have any free download site which is recommended?

I don’t know if that’s the problem with my Internet (in China behind the GFW) or what else. I did uploaded the file and had no problem to access Slideshare. But I don’t have access to the Slideshare myself now! Very strange!:cry:

It’s just two images. You can view them fine without an account. Just save the images to disk, no biggie. They’re JPGs, one’s 269KB, the other’s 328KB. No need for the overhead of a PDF container.

@Sonny

You are right. Slideshare has converted it into images for simple viewing.

But if you wanted to have a better quality of it you’ll need to login to download it in the original PDF file. :slight_smile:

I would say it is going to be better if we can have a place where people can download the original PDF file freely. Our forum server is not able to host this file since the bandwidth is very limited. :sweat:

@lord_rel @Sonny

I think I’ve found the solution. Turns out my Dropbox has the public sharing ability since my account was created way before 2012. :grin::sunglasses:

So, Enjoy!

Jack

Still looking for a link to download the original .PDF file or something that I can read please.

Roger.

UPDATE…

Found it, thanks.

@Jack

This message was translated with Google Translate.

Hello, I have a question. Would it be possible to have the manual in French? Because, I have a lot of difficulty with English. :cry: I have to use web translators to help me. I’m sure other people would like the manual to be in French. :slight_smile:

@Martin

This is a really good suggestion!

We would really love that our manual could be translated into different languages. However, currently we don’t have the resource to work on it yet and it takes time.

I was wondering maybe some of our Angels could help us to do this?

Thanks!

Jack

Where can I download the menu without having to signup for anything?
The dropbox link is not working.