Thank you very much for your support and patient!
Here we have uploaded the first firmware update for the new qualMeter XT application.
The firmware updating is very easy. You just need to follow the steps down here:
- Simply download the file “QX2.zip”, unzip it and then copy the unzipped file “QX2.bin” into the MicroSD/TF card’s root.
(***Please DO NOT use MacOS to download, unzip and copy the file, use Windows ONLY ! )
(***Please DO NOT change the file name, otherwise the update won’t work ! )
- Slide it into the Card Slot on the XT mainboard.
(***Please DO NOT plug XT into any power source before you insert the MicroSD/TF card )
- Then plug your qualMeter XT into a 5v USB power source.
- The updating will then automatically start. It’ll only take couple of seconds you would barely notice the updating process.
- When the updating is done, it will start the charger testing process right after. You can hear the charger test beeping if your buzzer switch is ON.
A compatibility issue has been discovered by our Angels that the update might not work properly due to the nature inconsistency of the TF/SD card. The solution is to find other TF/SD cards to try the update until you’ve got a right one. A branded (preferable older generation) TF/SD card is recommended for this.
Please refer to the KS campaign page to find out how does XT works for now.
Meanwhile, you can access our installation instruction videos on the Youtube.
For Shelled qualMeter X, the install instruction video is here:
For Non-Shelled qualMeter X, the install instruction video is here:
For Installing 9V battery on XT Network Transmitter
We’ll have an official instruction ready later.