New Comers from our Kickstarter Angels pls read this!

Hi there. Canadian backer here. Tried to access the post I was emailed about yesterday and it says I dont have access.

@mats

You are setup and good to go. :slight_smile:

This is a ridiculous way to keep informed about your contribution, I still can’t get access

@normr

You didn’t put your backer number in the “Backer Number” field when you were registering the forum. I guess that’s why you didn’t get the access.

I now see you put your backer number in the “About me” section. And I am helping you to put your backer number into the right place.

Now you are setup and good to go. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Jack

I do not have access as well

@laadam

Thanks for asking!

It seems you didn’t claim that you are KS Angel and didn’t put your KS User Name and Backer number when you were registering the forum. All the required fields are not filled up. I guess that’s why you didn’t get the access.

Would you please check the top post and this post Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic! to learn how to submit your KS Angel’s status in the forum. So we can update your Angel’s access.

Thanks!

Jack

Signed up in order to check what my order was in the first place… I put in my username and backer number; hope that will get set up soon so I can look. Thanks!

@markshoulson

You got it! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Jack

Also signed up to track order tracking numbers. Backer number and KS name are set in my profile

I am a “Fresh Angel” too, Backer number 784. I am a bit slow to get here, my fault, been very busy. I may have registered wrong, used my email instead of name for Kickstart erreaves@verizon.net name. It is Virginia Reaves, the Kickstarter name.
I hope you can fix the issue. I want to make sure my pledge is OK, because I upgraded to the “X”.
Thanks!

@mischaboender @Gintech

You are cool!:grinning:

Thanks!

Jack

Looking to get verified, took me a while to get here. Backer number 1870.

Thanks!

No access yet, but I just re-activated this account… Looking for shipping dates.

@Dandon

You are good to go.

Thanks!

Jack

Just registered, anxiously awaiting my Fresh ANGEL and my X!

@I

You are good to go! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Jack

Same here, I need to be setup :slight_smile:

@nargalzius Here you go! Thanks! :grinning:

Still no access to the angels thread. Thanks

@laadam You are good to go! Thanks!