Broken device

Carol

Hi Carol, @Carolschutte

Thanks for posting the picture.

It seems the MiniUSB connector was forced off the board. Would you mind to upload your cable’s picture on the end you were trying to plug in?

As you’ve mentioned that you were trying to plug FireWire (IEEE 1394) cable in it. I wasn’t sure if a Firewire cable comes with MiniUSB plug. My knowledge is the small end of Firewire cable is not compatible with MiniUSB port. Here is the wiki link FYI.

Thanks!

Jack

Jack I’m sure I used the wrong term here

Hi Carol,

So, how did it come off? Did you mean it came off by itself? Could you describe a little bit to give me an idea?

Also, may I see the cable you were trying to plug in?

Thanks,

Jack

I plugged in the device picture under broken device 2 to test
Carol

Hi Carol,

You didn’t have to open a new post to upload a picture. :sweat_smile:

I have moved the picture here. And your words is quoted as well. So we can keep the same topic in one post.

](http://forum.qoopow.com/uploads/default/original/1X/afab6a2c8a3ca203e0c0b7a295d2894b1875979b.JPG)

@Carolschutte this is the item I was attempting to test

I see it. So did the connector snapped off when you were trying to plug in? I was wondering if you were pushing hard or it was just came off when you were slightly attempting?

Thanks!

Jack

It came off when I was slightly attempting

Hi Carol,

Thanks for your patient!

This is rarely happened especially we have double checked all the qualMeters before shipped them out.

I think we can offer two options to you.

1. Send you another qualMeter basic.

2. Except the MiniUSB port, the qualMeter basic can still work properly with others. So it could be your backup one. We can offer you a discount on getting a qualMeter X at our online store. The coupon code will send to you by message.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Jack

Jack
Thank you so much
Before I make a final decision, can you tell me what the qualmeter x would cost me after a discount?
Thank you
Carol

Hi Carol,

I have sent you a message for the coupon code and explanation. You can use it at our online store www.qoopow.com/store

Thanks!

Jack

Jack
Thank you for the coupon however I’ve decided to replace the item that broke instead of getting the upgrade with the coupon
Carol

Hi Carol,

No problem. We’ll resend you a qualMeter basic.

Thanks!

Jack

@Carolschutte

Hi Carol,

This is urgent! Your parcel was refused by addressee!

This is your tracking link and the latest tracking info:

2016-12-19 08:29 BALTIMORE, MD 21230, Refused, Your item was refused by the addressee at 8:29 am on December 19, 2016 in BALTIMORE, MD 21230 and is being returned to the sender.

Your tracking number is LT518607214CN. Please go to your local post office ASAP to retrieve your package!

Thanks!

Jack