Are you guys still around?

I tried lookin for resources on this but found that info is extremely limited. Amazon store not around, and most of what i could see is dfrobot on aliexpress. Is dfrobot same as qoopow

Yes, we are still around. Our Amazon shop is closed due to their nasty policy. Someone stole our brand and traffic for their Ads, we fought for our rights for half year Amazon didn’t help. So we quit.

And yes, DFRobot is selling our products as our agent on Aliexpress.

I am sorry for the late reply. The Internet is sometimes broken in China. :sweat:

Jack

Also, our own online shop is still open here: http://www.qoopow.com/store

Hi… I’m a little concerned. I ordered a qualMeter X (with the pouch) on your store online, but now I see the most recent communication in the forum has been a year ago.

While I see that you are selling on AliExpress thru DFRrobot, they’re only selling the Basic model, at least currently, & I wanted the qualMeter X (with the pouch, which they also don’t offer), so this (the order I made on your site’s eStore) looks like my only option… but frankly, I’m nervous. It looks kind of like a ghost town here. I haven’t even received a confirmation email for my order (which the order process told me to expect) or anything.

Can I actually expect to get my order in any reasonable time frame? Or at all?

I would also like to order one of your MiniLoad devices, but now I’m hesitant to.

I am currently working with (promo-ing, field trials, feature dev, market expansion) a Chinese manufacturers in the power bank area (Nejifu/Krisdonia… one reason I’d have ordered the MiniLoad, if I’d had more confidence the [your] site was current)… & the reason I mention this is, their communications are immediate: they answer their emails within hours, so I know it’s not “just the way things are in China”. I hope I have not made a mistake blindly placing my order before the cobwebs that appear to have settled in here…?

Please reassure me that my order will be serviced expeditiously, and that it will be current, modern tech, not some outdated leftover from several cycles ago.

I was very excited about this product and angry that Amazon had cheated you so badly. I was looking forward to promoting it to my friends and customers, who all hate Amazon probably almost as much as you do, and would love to give Bezos a sharp poke in the eye by buying from you. It is a shame that, instead, there seems to be very little new good news here, and a product that has every reason to be thriving seems to have died on the vine almost.

None of even my most techie friends have even heard of your product… which they badly need! I was looking forward to remedying that.

But if I WERE to create a demand for this product in my area, will you be able to fill it… even a moderate one?

I’m very curious, and still hopeful if not optimistic​:confused::blush:

Thank you.

please disregard my comments about the mini load, I Now understand it only works with the basic model. I would like to know how ever the range of the X model is then the same as the basic model with the mini load